Sunday, September 22, 2013

Review of ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars

To start off I have tried many, many "Health Bars." Some good, some terrible at least in my opinion. This one, that I received from Influenster to do a review on,I neither love nor hate. It has a lot of things I look for in a bar. A good amount of protein and fiber. They taste pretty good overall. In my opinion the Greek Yogurt coating is a bit to sweet. It over powers it a bit. 

On top of the coating being super sweet, the coating melts easily and can be very messy. So, I wouldn't suggest leaving it in your purse, back pack or car if it were even a slightly hot day. You c

an also just make sure you have a napkin and you should be fine.

Now lets get on to the Nutrition Facts. The bar I had was the "Greek Yogurt Chocolate Bar." It is 190 calories and has 12 grams of Protein, 3 grams of Fiber, 21 grams of Carbohydrates and 14 grams of Sugar.

The main two sources of protein in this bar are milk protein and soy protein. The Greek Yogurt coating contains Milk Protein Concentrate. The chocolate layer has Milk Protein Isolate and the Chocolate Soy nuggets contain Soy Protein Isolate.

Now for the average person this is a fairly good amount of protein for a bar. I usually need about 50% more protein than the average person so these aren't the best for me. But, overall I do think they are very good. So, for someone who is looking to add a bit more protein and fiber in their diet I suggest these!

PICTURES!


See Melted....


No comments:

Post a Comment